NEWS & EVENTS
HOME LODGE EVENTS
2023 DUES INFORMATION
Our dues for 2023 are $111.00 per member, due on or by the 1st day of January. If you are not at the very least in possession of a 2022 dues card (haven’t paid your dues for 2022), we will be sending you a notice of possible suspension beginning in March. If you have not paid your dues in arrears or made proper arrangements, we will be suspending you in May of 2023. Many brethren have asked what that means. It means this, if you are suspended for nonpayment of dues, your name will be read in the lodge the night you are suspended, the other Masonic bodies will be notified of your suspension (per the CMC) and you will become suspended in those bodies as well until you are back in good standing with your blue lodge. Bringing yourself back into good standing involves the following process-you must pay your dues in arrears, then you are put up to a vote of the brethren for reinstatement. The other bodies are notified upon your reinstatement.
- Dues for the 2023 term are: $111.00
- Petitions for membership are: $435.00
- Petitions for affiliation are: $130.00
- Petitions for out of state affiliation are: $285.00
Any member of Home Lodge to pay the prorated fees as prescribed in the Masonic Grand Lodge of California F.&A.M.’s Masonic Code: 27020
THE FOLLOWING IS THE FEE SCHEDULE FOR THE YEAR 2023
- 49 and under, a factor equal to or greater than 24 times annual dues.
- 50 to 54 inclusive, a factor equal to or greater than 20 times annual dues.
- 55 to 59 inclusive, a factor equal to or greater than 18 times annual dues.
- 60 to 64 inclusive, a factor equal to or greater than 16 times annual dues.
- 65 to 71 inclusive, a factor equal to or greater than 14 times annual dues.
- 72 and over, a factor equal to or greater than 12 times annual dues.